« Home 

Thursday, February 02, 2006 

The Cookie Crumbles

Its done! I have held off valiantly all this while, but no more. Inspite of all the misgivings, trepidations that I have regarding blogging I have decided to bite the dust and commit the heinous crime of subjecting all mankind to my deranged musings. Not that I feel sorry for them unlucky souls ;-)

So what do I start off with ?? How about a poem.......a melancholy one.....yeahhhhhh

Young? Got Dreams? Met failure? Scared of your future? Never thought of future? Got hope? Have trouble understanding the world? Have trouble understanding yourself?
Wondering what the hell you are doing on this planet???

Good, read on......

CROSSROADS


Faces fly past, too fast to stop
To realms that even they don’t know
The dark sky, the first rain drop
Trees all green and the lush rainbow
Time flies on, who cares about these
Got to go somewhere, just like geese

The world goes dark, the silence deeper
I stand in the midst to hear the call
But I hear my heart tell me in a whisper
I really don’t want to go anywhere at all
That cannot be true, I tell myself
Everyone has to find his destiny himself

So what do I want, where do I go
Many paths to take, choices galore
I can’t decide, so let the winds blow
Just take me somewhere, I ask no more
Not a poet, nor a knight, all I ask
Make me someone who doesn’t need a mask

Staring at the crowd that rushes past
I realize they too are trying to cope
With shattered dreams, sorrows that last
With pains of failure and lure of hope
And my heart screams, in a numbing chant


Is this what I want? Is this what I want ?

I am sure that many of you will be able to identify with the thoughts and general angst that comes across in this poem of mine. If its touched a chord with any one then yeaahhh its served its purpose.



About me

  • Nick Ranjit
  • From Bangalore, India
  • On the Self-Discovery Mode
My profile

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates


HITS


BLOGS I VISIT