« Home | Nostalgia » | IIM K GD/PI Experience » | Rang De Basanti » | Crossroads » | The Cookie Crumbles » 

Sunday, March 05, 2006 

Summer Rain


THE SUMMER RAIN

The scent of the first rain of summer
As the trees shivered in cold delight
I stood all drenched under a shelter
Scanning the sky and the birds in flight

I saw her then, as she ran towards me
Her hands shielding her from the rain
Splashing the puddles in obvious glee
And with an amusement hard to contain

She reached the shelter, a smile on her lips
And looked at me with her beautiful eyes
An angel she was, like a bunch of tulips
She spread warmth and made my spirits rise

We stood side by side, as the rain fell
A thousand silent words were spoken
And in a while my heart had a tale to tell
For in that divine moment, it had truly awoken

But the rain soon turned into a drizzle
And it was time for her to leave
I watched silently, my heart in a tussle
For that it was over, I didn’t want to believe

She gave me a glance and smiled a little
And as she walked away, I felt a numbing pain
I realized that my heart had turned brittle
For I had fallen in love, in the Summer Rain....

Hi,
i'm sorry i'm posting this as a comment, but it's the fastest way for you to notice it. Would you please help me spread the word about my website in your blog? "Tip me for dancing!" (www.tipmefordancing.com) is a mini-web where me and two partners try to collect money to start our own business. Thanks for your time!

Post a Comment

About me

  • Nick Ranjit
  • From Bangalore, India
  • On the Self-Discovery Mode
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates


HITS


BLOGS I VISIT