« Home | Reflections » | Summer Rain » | Nostalgia » | IIM K GD/PI Experience » | Rang De Basanti » | Crossroads » | The Cookie Crumbles » 

Monday, May 07, 2007 

The Answer

THE ANSWER

Like the first rain of summer
With its sweet scent of surprise
The joy that pours forth in my heart
Has never before felt ever so nice

I watch as the puddles form
Tingling with their soft pleasure
The world feels so very alive
As I soak it in, this secret treasure

My heart sings out a sweet tune
That speaks of joy, speaks of love
And then it falls into thoughtful silence
For it craves for something right now

I search hard for the answer it wants
And I close my eyes and wish that I find
The key to my smile, the key to my joy
The answer to which I have been so blind

And then it comes to me so very clear
The answer was love and that's you, my dear ....

Good Stuff man ! Keep going

Keep going brother....Nice one...
Good to see your blog move out of dormant mode.

Post a Comment